Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Inked Girls - Girls with Tattoos

I guess you're either a lover or hater of tattoos. I'm a lover. I'd have a full sleeve by now if i could...

I love script tattoos especially. I'd get more but I fear looking like I've been attacked by a texts! Tattoos are pretty mainstream now, so I guess a bit more acceptable too. When I was in Queensland, Australia last year I remember counting about 2 in every 5 people I saw had tattoos.

Inked Girls - Girls with TattoosNot really a fan of Megan Fox's Monroe tattoo, but do like the fonts on her other script tattoos.
Rumer Willis's tattoo 'be present' is also nice. Pretty cool position too.

Inked Girls - Girls with TattoosRihanna has heaps of tattoos, I like this one the best though. Cute.
Pink's tattoo on her forearm is the name of her childhood dog. I love the position of this one.
The strawberry is Katy Perry's (she always, always has such awesome nails too). I don't think tattoos need to be so meaningful all the time. If you think something looks cool/sweet/funny/etc and wouldn't mind looking at it everyday, then who's to say if you should or shouldn't have it permanently tattooed on you!

Inked Girls - Girls with TattoosThe latest tattoo that I've seen and loved is Lady Gaga's quote. It's in the exact position I want to get my next tattoo...
A quote from Austrian poet Rainer Maria Rilke, she's had written:
'In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?'
The script is just beautiful, I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment